Based in Quebec City, Canada
15 April, 2010
Welcome to Berzerk Land! It’s play ball time and the Berzerk Crew is ready to teach Comeau the nerd a good lesson! Bash the hell out of this geek all the way through Berzerk Land, earn money to buy new gear and gain experience to increase the power of your character!
The First Berzerk Ball was initially released only as a browser based game then got ported to the iOS, on which it was a huge hit with millions of downloads. During the production for the sequel we ended up releasing an updated version with even more content due to having so many players craving for more.
- Bunch of playable characters with different abilities to fit all playstyles.
- Pick up your best bat, sword, electric guitar or saussage to inflict pain on your Comeau.
- A book worth of good internet trolling quotes.
- Trademarked Metal Ambiance.
- Includes insanely satisfactionary violence.
There are currently no gifs available for Berzerk Ball. Check back later for more or contact us for specific requests!
Logo & Icon
- "It's concept is painfully simple, but the execution of the simple game is pretty amazing."
- Chris Hall, 148 Apps
- "It’s one of those games that you keep playing to nab a higher score, and before you know it you’ve lost several hours of your day."
- Chris Reed, Slide to Play
- "There will certainly be folks who, upon hearing the concept, decry it as the end of Western Civilization and a harbinger of doom."
- Josh Lasser, Blog Critic
- "Lower your blood pressure while on the road."
- Andrew, App spy
About Berzerk Studio
Some men are not looking for anything logical. They cannot be easily bought, criticised or reasoned with. They just want to hit large ugly things very hard with a large blunt object and collect large amounts of currencies.
More information on Berzerk Studio, our logo & relevant media are available here.
Berzerk Ball Credits