Based in Quebec City, Canada
24 May, 2012
Challenge your friends and battle your way to the top of the Coliseum rankings in this action-packed Gladiator game!
Sands of the Coliseum was our first try at a Real Time multiplayer system and all in all, worked pretty well if you ask us! One year after the fact the community is still vibrant, and theres always new people coming in every day. It stayed featured for the longest time on Kong, Newgrounds and Armorgames, with millions of plays just accross the three.
- 10 Towns to conquer.
- 70 levels to attain.
- Countless team configurations.
- Async and Realtime multiplayer.
- More flying limbs than the flying limbs brigade.
Logo & Icon
Awards & Recognition
- "Nomination: Best Action Game of 2012." Sands of the Coliseum, Armor Games' game of the year 2012
- "Nomination: Best Sound Design." Sands of the Coliseum, Mochis award 2012
- "Sands of the Coliseum is the newest flash game of this ilk that has come out and well it is one of the best I've played. Hands down."
- Robbie Clark, Flash Mush
- "This game is not for the feint of heart"
- Cody Heintz, examiner.com
- "Sands of the Coliseum is an in-depth and free to play gladiator game that is a fun (albeit rather gory) strategy/rpg game."
- MCrume, Flashgpoint reviews
About Berzerk Studio
Some men are not looking for anything logical. They cannot be easily bought, criticised or reasoned with. They just want to hit large ugly things very hard with a large blunt object and collect large amounts of currencies.
More information on Berzerk Studio, our logo & relevant media are available here.
Game Name Credits